Come and live an enriching experience with the Didgeridoo accompanied by Raphaël Didjaman who will explain everything about this ancestral instrument !
3 Levels/Modules available :
1. Beginner : Discovery of the didgeridoo, its history and how to breathe in it… /10 am to 12 am/ 10 €
2. Intermediate : Play with ease the different sounds and variations of circular breathing… /2 pm to 4 pm/ 20 €
3. Advanced : How to work the rhythm with a sustained tempo while reducing the efforts… /4 pm-6 pm/ 20 €
– PLACES LIMITED to 10 people on each module –
WHAT LEVEL DO I HAVE ?
Discover, depending on your level, additional techniques and some to advance more effectively!
1. I am a beginner because I don’t know at all, or barely breathe in … so I register from 10am to 12pm.
2. I am intermediate because I know how to breathe but I am just getting there and I can hardly breathe at the same time as I breathe … so I register from 2pm to 4pm.
3. I am advanced because I already have good control of fundamental circular breathing and I would like to know the other variations well as well as controlling the fast playing with a sustained tempo… so I register from 4pm to 6pm.
Let’s first take a look at the origins of the didgeridoo: